Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Friday 21 December 2012

to err is...ME

Assalamualaikum wbt

For the past seven months, I didn't take any vitamins because I thought I can survive without them. Due to my so-called hectic lifestyle especially towards the end of the year, I know I should not put all the blame on all the works stuffs. I started to be less concious about my diet. Don't get me wrong. I am NOT on diet because Naufal is still breastfeeding. When I was too busy or too occupy with my work, I tend to skip important meals. Sometimes, I just had oreo biscuits or chipsmore for lunch!! Memang tak kenyang tp diri sendiri yang terlupa....that Naufal still breastfeeding and I should supply him with highly nutritious breastmilk. Kalau dah makan pon x jaga, skip sana sini.....the quality of my breastmilk was obviously declining...

Patutla Naufal asyik sakit memanjang! He was even diagnosed with anemia due to low iron in his body. Dr. Asmah (naufal's paed) was curious about this. She started to suspect that all these could possibly link to the breastmilk. Note: breastmilk is supposed to be the best food for baby until he reaches 6 months. However, since I'm not eating healthily and not taking any supplement, Naufal didn't get adequate nutrition from the breastmilk such as iron. Seriously, I don't know how to describe my feeling when Dr. Asmah was explaining all these.

She gave me very useful advice that are worth-sharing :


* take the same supplement that we take during our pregnancy
- We need vitamins that are useful not just to our body but also to our baby. Kalau ambil ubat sembarangan, besar kemungkinan khasiatnya x sampai ke baby.

*eat healthily. Skip meals NO MORE

*prepare your own meals. Kurangkan makan dekat luar sbb kita xtau tahap kebersihan makanan yang dibeli diluar. Contoh: sayur mungkin tidak dibasuh dengan bersih.
My current supplement.
For you,  Naufal.
Just a reminder for myself.
Give our body the right support not only during pregnancy but also after giving birth.
 

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...