Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Monday 12 October 2015

the unforgivable excuse

Assalamualaikum wbt

                  I am truly relieved for being able to post something on this blog today. It has been ages since I last update this blog. Frankly speaking, I’ve been wanting to share so many things for the past 10 months (nearly a year!). Whenever I had something to write, I ended up forgetting about it. I choose to do other things (mostly house chores) rather than to sit in front of my laptop. The only exception for this is when i'm in school where I have to deal with tonnes of clerical works yada yada yada. 
                 Motherhood and current teaching life have consumed most of my time. This year has been quite challenging for my husband and I since we are now living on our own (we are no longer in Gombak), teaching in new schools (yes, hubby is now back in teaching profession) and adapting to new environment ( no more mak, abah or zetty to help out like those time lol!). 
                
                 And guess what? I forgot my password too! This has been the most unforgivable excuse for why this blog hasn't be updated. (-__-).    


1 comment:


  1. Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...