Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Thursday 15 August 2013

expect the unexpected

Assalamualaikum wbt

Can u guess what happened after our plane from Alor Setar to KL took off?
Right after this picture was taken?



*
*
*

Naufal vomited.
Ok, not once, but it was THREE times!!
1st time, as the plane lanned.  landed
2nd time, in the ERL on our way to KL sentral
3rd (lastly!), as soon as I stepped out from abah's car, which was in front of our home. 

We were not quite sure why Naufal vomited but then it could probably relate to his empty stomach. He didn't have his dinner yet when we arrived  at the airport because he's been sleeping. Mommy and daddy were busy packing. (ok, it's mommy's fault for being   ignorant forgetful). So the conclusion was Naufal could probably hungry and his stomach was empty too. *kesian* huhuh 

******

When a boy vomited on you, how would you response to it? luckily, I was not panicked especially when hubby was there to save the day too.  Considering that we were travelling on a plane, I knew that I had almost everything prepared in naufal's bag . (Extra napkin, extra shirts and pants for naufal). However, I forgot something else that was equally important...

my own clothes (and tudung too) (-__-)

My pants were wet and my blouse was partially wet too. Actually, I'm used to that kind of situation but having said that the situation was really different when you're using public transport; the ERL.  I could notice other passengers trying to cover their nose. Well, it's a baby's vommit, nothing I can do stop the unpleasant smell from spreading  in the fully air conditioned train. huhuhuhu

***

I've read so many tips about the Do's and Don'ts when travelling with kids/ babies.
As new parents, I believe we must equip ourselves with essential knowledge especially if  it's
related to children. As the saying goes ' sediakan payung sebelum hujan'!

Babies/ toddlers are unpredictable. Sometimes. we might think that we have prepared ourselves for any unseen circumstances. But still, when things happen we will realize that there are so many things we still need to learn. Most importantly, we must stay calm (or pretend to) especially the unpleasant moment happens in the public eye. 

By the end of the day, I still felt grateful because Naufal was alright. And that does matter for me!
He didn't get cranky or even crying when he vomited. Alhamdulillah.
mommy's boy is always a hero!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...