Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Tuesday 12 November 2013

A blessing in disguise

Assalamualaikum wbt

Today is my third day invigilating SPM. And today, I've been given a duty to invigilate not at the centre where I was assigned to but in a hospital - Hospital Selayang.
Believe it or not, I really looked forward for this "opportunity" because I've never had any experience invigilating the national exam in any hospital.

As the Pengawas Peperiksaan, I have to be in the same room with the candidate throughout the examination hour. As in today's case, the candidate was placed in a spacious room and there are also chairs for the Pengawas! Instead of walking from one corner to another corner (like in the ordinary exam hall), I can sit quietly and enjoy the not-so-bad view from the candidate's room. 
When I arrived at the hospital, the treatment given by the hospital administrator was pleasant too.
I even had a proper space to park my car! All I needed to say was , "Saya Pengawas Peperiksaan bagi Calon SPM di hospital ini,"  

After 5 years of service, this year is my second time invigilating SPM. I think I am quite lucky because some of my friends have to invigilate SPM / PMR for almost every year!!!! Somehow, I predicted already that it's definitely going to be my turn this year . After all , "saya yang menurut perintah''. Apart from that, I strongly feel that this is a blessing in disguise. If I were not involved with this year's SPM, I have to attend a 5 day course in Ipoh. This also means  Naufal will be left without mommy for 5 days !!!!!!
Hubby was glad knowing that I don't have to go for the course. He was really worried about Naufal. Although Naufal is now 18 months old, he is still a breastfeeding toddler. I don't have enough supply of EBM (Expressed breast milk) and Naufal refuses to drink any formula milk too. I can't  imagine how things would be if I have to go for the 5 day course! Syukur Alhamdulillah, Allah knows best. Invigilating SPM is not as bad as to leave your baby at home without enough EBM supply.



the greenery! the view from the room

spacious isn't it?

Where's the calon?? ....


** don't worry, I didn't snap these pictures in front of the calon. He was in the washroom when these pictures were taken hhehehe**

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...