Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Thursday 16 January 2014

2014 mission

 Assalamualaikum wbt

I'm on my way to achieve my childhood dream..
I always believe, it's never too late to chase a dream!
InshaAllah, semoga Allah permudahkan . Ameen

Last year during my birthday ( 11.12.130), I attended a personal bridal makeup class. Memang purposely pilih tarikh birthday sendiri sebab nak jadikan moment belajar itu lebih meaningful, boleh la kan??heheh
Thanks to my sister in law for her willingness to be my model.
Million thanks to my beloved husband for the never ending support and giving me the blessings  to pursue my dream. Alhamdulillah :-)





For my first official attempt using the products above (obviously not mine la),
check out Amal's before and after makeup...






Practice makes perfect kan? The more I practice , the better makeup artist I'll become
Frankly speaking, I'm really satisfied with the final look! (masuk bakul tekan lif sendiri boleh?? hahaha)

oh! for the looks above, no eyebrow was trimmed.
Memang nak belajar makeup sederhana yang semestinya tidak bertentangan dengan ajaran Islam.
Kalau boleh, my vision is to help muslimah bride to look the best on their big day! Ameen.


While I was busy doing my makeup practice on Amal's face, all in a sudden I heard a man's voice calling for my name...
It was a delivery man with this....
*
*
*
*
the surprise!
Thanks dear <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...