Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Wednesday 6 March 2013

the non-teaching duties in school

Assalamualaikum wbt

Teaching is always every teachers' main business in school. However, when it comes to non-teaching duties, what would you prefer to do? Of course, it's never something that we can easily choose. Usually, we are assigned to do something or as many will say, "Saya Yang Menurut Perintah!"

I think I'm quite lucky because I've been assigned to do what I like most ; taking photo!
Back in my previous school, I was always in charged for taking pictures for most official events. I don't know why but I think the fact that I own a DSLR camera makes people think I'm a photographer. Hahah How I wish I am a professional photographer (berangan je la kan kkehkeh).

 In my current school, SEMENTAS, I'd consider myself to be fortunate  as I was assigned to be the ' Juru Foto 'for the recent Kejohanan Merentas Desa, Yabedabeduuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..
 I prefer to be the official photographer than any random duty such as the emcee, the person in-charged for the backdrop/ prizes, documentation..yada yada yada...

whatever it is, "Saya Yang Menurut Perintah" *wink*

Location : SEGAR 2012

location : SEMENTAS , 2013

check it out!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...