Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Friday 8 March 2013

the loyal assistants

Assalamualaikum wbt

I always remind myself not to be 'Jack of all trades, masters of none'. It is undeniable that teaching works are already abundance. PBS, SMMAPP, SMMData, etc (..and the list goes on).
 However, teaching works never stop me from doing things that I like.  I try my very best not to let whatever business that I currently run interferes my teaching career. InshaAllah, with the help from my so-called loyal assistants, I manage to keep myself sane and organized. Alhamdulillah, they are always there for me no matter rain or shine.

these people are...


my beloved hubby

and si jantung hati...

my son , Adam Naufal

loyal assistants lah kan heheheheh ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...