Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Thursday 18 April 2013

BSMM teacher , I am :-)

Assalamualaikum

Do u know what BSMM stand for? It's Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia. In SEMENTAS, I have been appointed as Guru Penasihat for BSMM. Actually, I wanted to be under Kadet Remaja Sekolah since I already have KRS Baju Korporat. Usually, teachers and school admin wear Baju Korporat on every Wednesday according to their Unit Beruniform. Tapi takpa lah, dah diberi BSMM takkan nak guling guling nak juga KRS kan?? heheh Saya yang Menurut Perintah, terima kasih.

Back in high school, I was not really active in Unit beruniform as compared to Kelab & Persatuan. If I'm not mistaken, I joined Puteri Islam (Form 1) , Pandu Puteri (F2 & F3) and Pengakap (F4 & F4). Melompat dari satu unit ke unit yang lain...heheheh basically, sangatla tidak aktif!

So now, here I am, a BSMM teacher *clueless*
If you are in charge to be a BSMM guru penasihat or any  other unit, you should know few basic knowledge about that particular association, right? huhuh seriously, memang rasa bersalah sebab I have zero linited knowledge about things related to BSMM. Yang asas pun rasa x jelas hmmmm.
Tapi bersyukur juga sebab finally, yes finally I got the opportunity to attend a-2-day BSMM course in SMK Taman Melawati! yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

 

CPR 

nampak macam senang kan? tapi percayalah...tak senang.... hehe

cara balutan cincin... ha ha ha, senyuman redha


ada exam jugeeeeeee

Overall, I think I have learnt a lot of things from the two day course. At least , I'm no longer blur / clueless about my role as Guru Penasihat for BSMM *wink*. Look forward for another BSMM course in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...