Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Saturday 12 October 2013

surprise, surprise!


Assalamualaikum wbt

For  hubby's 29th birthday, I did something (extra) special for him. A surprise!!!

When everything is at your fingertips, it's easy breasy  to plan something special without having your loved one realizing it. How did I get it done? GOOGLE je la.. hihihi


So, I arranged fresh flowers delivery straight to hubby's office in Putrajaya.

*
*
*

Picture taken from hubby's Instagram
I think the roses are simply gorgeous. Siapa kata isteri tak boleh hantar bunga kepada si suami?Boleh je okey :-)
The best part was, my hubby didn't expect this coming!
So memang surprise sangat-sangat laaaaa


              

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...