Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Saturday 25 October 2014

When mommy bakes!

Assalamualaikum
I can't recall the last time I baked. Finally.. yesterday, I just did.
Out of many things, I attempted to bake a scone!
The taste? Hurmm, frankly speaking, I haven't had a real scone before this. Therefore, there's no benchmark on how good it should taste. OPs!
Mot importantly, hubby said "Sedap"
itu la yang paling penting kan?
*patting my own shoulder*


I took this recipe from a friend in her IG account. The ingrediants are only pancake mix, fresh milk, chocolate chunk/ chocolate chip and butter! 
Please follow dayotskitchen if you want to get more recipes that doable and achievable to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...