Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Thursday 28 June 2012

QQ Baby CD. and what's next?

Assalamualaikum wbt

QQ Baby is a cloth diaper brand (CD). Recently I purchased three pieces of QQ Baby CD from Sweet Luna Shop . From this website, you can get different range of CD with different price. It's like one stop CD shop too.

So yesterday,  the parcel arrived. YEAY!!!!!!!!! Frankly speaking, I love the fun and bright designs. Plus, the price is cheap too. I wanted to buy more than three pieces but somehow I realized that I should give it a try first.Of course, I'm planning to get CD from other brands next time.. 

thnk you POS LAJU MALAYSIA for your super efficient service ;)

the designs : whale, clouds and cars... I loike!
step-by-step instruction. Very informative and useful for beginners

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...