Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Thursday 9 February 2012

Be good to others, please.

Assalamualaikum wbt

"treat others as how you want them to treat you"

As simple as it seems, we can't deny the fact that not everyone truly comprehends the true meaning of this saying. Some people can be inconsiderate towards others without thinking the consequences of their own actions. Some can simply be ignorant. I'm not pointing fingers to specific individuals because I have no rights to do so. However, for the past few days, life was quite hard and depressing for me and my colleagues. 

Basically,my colleagues and I were working on specific duty in school. We didn't ask to be the ones in-charged but all we can say is saya yang yang menjalankan tugas and saya yang menurut perintah (sound familiar huh?). What we needed was just a tiny favor known as 'cooperation' from some people who are directly related to this duty. We've sacrificed our holiday, precious time with our loved ones and energy just to make others' life easy.  We've done what we're supposed to do: giving briefing, providing handouts, making ourselves available in the morning and afternoon session etc. In fact, we've anticipated several problems therefore we didn't expect for perfection. But, what did we get in return? headache and of course, massive heartache.. Some people's tak apa or tak kesah or tak peduli attitude really pissed us of. 

Personally, I have no problem dealing with people who require extra assistance. It's our team duty to assist or provide necessary help to those who need help along the way. Some problems encountered were internet problem,technical problem, health problem and so forth. We felt sorry for the inconveniences. As we said earliers, problems as such were anticipated earlier. Eventually, those people braved through it and managed to get their part completed! yeay! Alhamdulillah...

apa yang penting kawan-kawan? KERJASAMA =)

  Nevertheless, how about those who simply did NOTHING to it? Nothing in this context refers to lepas tangan or buat dek je. They were already informed about the dateline but they seemed to have no sense of worry upon not completing their part! *sigh* this is weird but sadly true. Dear teachers,where is the conscience ? Why must you have that kind of attitude especially in our hectic working condition? Don't you feel any kind of sympathy towards us? Why don't you practice what you preach?

I'm sure my condition is not as bad as others out there. Indeed, many might regards this as a small matter. As an ordinary person, I have the rights to feel disappointed. However, the disappointment has somehow taught me to be stronger and wiser. It makes me further understands about different people's working styles and attitudes. I strongly believe that what goes around comes around. What I've done is not to be recognized or acknowledged. Everything I do is lillahitaala. This is part of my obligations and duties as a teacher. InsyaAllah, I'll try my best not to be a burden or culprit for others' works coz I know how stressful the feeling is...

hahahaha :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...