Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Jom kita amalkan

Thursday 29 March 2012

Antenatal class

Assalamualaikum wbt

                          I've heard about antenatal class before I even got pregnant. As suggested by many of     my friends, I already set my mind to attend any of the classes before I give birth. Little did I know, the packages offered by certain places are quite different especially in terms of price and duration! Ingatkan mana2 kita pergi sama ja.. My husband and I finally decided to attend the one held in Pusrawi Hospital in Jalan Tun Razak from the 24th until 25th of March (830am-500pm).The fee was RM 150 per couple.
              
Day 1
 -Kepentingan susu ibu
- Teknik penyusuan
-Ubat tahan sakit
-Penyusuan ibu dari perspektif Islam
-Penyimpanan darah tali pusat (stemlife)
-Penyusuan ibu dan kerjaya
-Senaman antenatal/ postnatal

Day 2
-Kepentingan penjagaan antenatal
-Proses Kelahiran
-Perancang keluarga
-Pelalian
-Penjagaan dalam pantang
-Demo mandian bayi, urutan bayi dan cuci tali pusat
- Lawatan ke bilik bersalin, Post Natal ward

demo mandian/urutan bayi
 

Overall, we're really satisfied! The input has provided us with great insights especially regarding to some Dos and Donts. For a first time parents, kelas ni memang banyak membantu terutama dari segi menambahkan keyakinan ibu-ibu sebelum/semasa/ selepas bersalin! Alhamdulillah, I guess we've made the right decision for attending this class. Thnks Mr. Hubby for being there with me for the 2-day class. Kesian pun ada juga, asyik-asyik tersengguk je time ceramah hehehe

and the BEST of all...

the FREE GIFTS!


At first, Puterk and Kerol were supposed to join us. However, the day before the class began(23rd March) Maktok passed away. It was definitely a hard time for the whole family coz maktok had been living with them for so many years. Alhamdulillah, I managed to visit Terk's family during the tahlil ceremony. I felt glad to see that Puterk was still able to smile and she looked calm too. To Puterk and family, semoga roh maktok dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan dikalangan mereka yang beriman, ameen.
                                                                            Al- Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other notes :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...